Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Anna Karbowska, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Anna Karbowska.
- You are responsible for every access or use of the Website that occurs in conjunction with the use of your username and password.
- Use of your username and password is conclusive evidence that you have accessed the Website.
- You must keep your username and password confidential.
- You must not allow any third party to access the site using your username and password and take advantage of the site on your behalf by viewing any of the content.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Anna Karbowska makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Anna Karbowska is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Anna Karbowska uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Anna Karbowska accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Anna Karbowska reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- If a member does not get the desired results as part of the membership, he/she agrees to not pursue any legal action against Anna Karbowska or any other member of the membership community. We cannot be held responsible for whether members choose to implement our teachings and advice, and for whether they implement them in the right way.
- I acknowledge and fully understand that I will be engaging in fitness training activities that potentially involve the risk of serious injury or possibly permanent disability and death, and severe social and economic losses which might result not only from their own actions, inactions, or negligence, but the actions, inactions, or negligence of others, the condition of the premises or any equipment. Further, that there may be other risks not known or not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
- If you decide to cancel your membership, you need to do so with a written notice sent to our email associated with your membership minimum 7 days before your next payment date and cancel it from your account settings.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- These terms and conditions contain the whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that might have taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- Anna Karbowska is a person located in the UK, based virtually with no physical office and operates the Website https://aniakarbowska.com